Sunday, December 14, 2008

Name that Zine

I told John last night that for a long time I'd wanted to use "Glow Worm" as a publishing name -- zine, publishing company, whatever ... it's another way, says my scrambled brain, to say "moonlighting" without saying moonlighting. I would, said I on that aforementioned heady eve, use that title for this very blog about our 'Zine-producing process.

At dawn of day, however, I decided not to do that. Glow Worm sounds like something for kids. Kids are great, but this is an adult endeavor. Glow Worm is decidedly out.

Hence the title "Our New Zine" for the blog. I apologize for the aribtrary decision, but, hey, we needed a start and, John, I don't think you were out of bed yet.

Now the Zine itself needs a title. The floor is open to suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment